Wednesday, June 21, 2006

best job in the world



I'm in the arts for the longest time
I'm still loving it, I'm still feeling fine
Formal training I had in classical ballet
From 8 till 20 years of age
The move to go commercial for sure
Sealed my decision to be a performer

Memorable events like meeting dignitaries globally, are
The best highlights of my career, by far
My travels are nothing short of spectacular
Shows were tiring, moving, funny and clever

An artiste's journey is a game
I'm in this not for money not for fame
But for rewards that are most clearly
Continued growth culturally and professionally.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dance or other performing arts are art forms that have to be lived...and keeps us going. :) I always look up to you as one of my senior (in terms of dance...heh NOT age) and an inspiration..

Princess Saphire said...

hahah!

yeah. we all live for wat we believe in. let our dreams flow thru in the form of art.