Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's about time I went for a deep tissue massage..


My leg still hurts today
It has been like that everyday
the pain shoots here and there
when night approaches, i swear

I suppose it's a work hazard
When over used muscles are needed
to hold up the weary body
and they break down suddenly

but the body is amazingly resilient
design from the great Divine, it's brilliant
It's the greatest instrument ever created
It's use should not be taken for granted

I'll take care, I'll take care, take care, care...
wear and tear, wear and tear, wear, tear
hmmm.... too tired , too tired, too tired now
I should go for another massage.. so how brown cow
zzzzzzzz.................. buenas noches.. :)

P.S. I've discovered that it hurt like hell to have a sports massage but the release of tension when pressure was applied to the muscles on the body was a great relief. I think anyone involved in vigorous training and those sitting on their butts in an office should try it. .
I should have done this eons ago, holy caramba..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyoh....take care yar! Yes...dancer's body is the very instrument for what we do! Jia you, and yes! massage!!! i love massages...smiles

Eugene said...

Wahaha girlfriend! Don't know you blog as well! How have you been! Miss you so much! When I go back, I'll give you a free deep tissue massage, plus a free full health consultation! By the way, your picture very the very! LOL

Gene

Unknown said...

I WANT MASSAGE TOO! Shirley sulks. hahah Cathy dear..blog soon la!

Princess Saphire said...

ME 3! mhuahahaahah!!!!~~~~
cathy dear, pls take care of urself yeah? all of us a prone to be part of these work hazard. but we shouldnt over use it. so take time off and go for lots massage to let it recover as much as possible.

take care