Tuesday, June 26, 2007

meeting you..

..has to be a real pleasure for me
..should make me feel at ease already
..my mind must go a little mushy
without bordering on lunacy

whenever I look in the mirror
you should smile back, we are so similar
reflecting my deeper self, there you are
it's possible you'll know my joys and fears

we can exchange interpersonal expression
anywhere and in any kind of environment
enjoy each other's company in oblivion
aahh, such bliss this kind of commitment

is it possible you exist in reality
reality permits me to find you personally
personally that encounter brings forth my fantasy
fantasy of forever after, happily

At the moment some of us are a mess
always settling for second best
Either that or we are taking a rest
From meeting yet another pest

I am quite convinced you are found
Over yonder galaxy and bound
By unperceived dimensions all around
Inside string theory, you are tightly wound



1 comment:

the Tumbleweed said...

I know I can tell you the worst thing about me
You won't judge me
You see only that I have grown
and made myself a better person

You see that I am not a great juggler of all those day to day issues
You feel confidence that I will drop all the balls
to be there for you, if you ask me
You don't want me to let my responsibilities slide,
but you really love how I put you first.

I could have a really, really bad day...
but still ask you how your day was first.

When I rub your aching feet
I see you melt
I love how you put yourself in my hands



Love is like Ocean, its waves are never ceasing
Its depth can never truly be known,
but you know when its increasing.

Its strength is greater than a sword
forged by the gods of mythology
Its wonder and its passion
Inspired by the stars of astrology

Soft and yielding like silken strands
Warm and fun like tropic sands
Despite we may come from foreign lands
To be together is all it demands