Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Hola Amor

Hola amor ( Eric B in a song )

Hola, you said, when you first walked in
Into the room and into my life
Your being created a whirlwind
Within my personal space

I tried hard to convince myself
You were just another student
If anything should happen in the next few days
You have to be just a fling along my way

The rain came down on our first date
Made us cuddle closer together
In the middle of the cool November night
I couldn’t prevent our first kiss

Quiero perderme en tu cuerpo
No puedo esperar para estar contigo
Cuando no estamos juntos
Te buscaria en mis suenos

With you all my physical laws broke down
My long held beliefs tumbled to the ground
I gave in to them and not ask why
Because I didn’t want to say goodbye

When my emotions got stronger
I questioned my thoughts
I did not know which was better
Follow my heart or was it mind over matter

Hola amor, you and I together
I hope it will be forever
You make me happy, you make me smile
You make me behave like a grown up child

You said I make you happy,
You said I make you smile
I want to be there when you are weepy,
Be with you all the while

We have similar habits, so much in common
And we live in different continents, so far apart
But remember that rainbow bridge
At both ends lie our waiting hearts

So many things you said made sense to me
‘We will manage’ you whispered softly
Distance is a test to see how far love can travel
I held on to those words, verily

Chorus
I’m in love, oh I’m in love
With amazing, wonderful you
Always busy always in a hurry
You’ll find time just to hear me

Chorus
The days were horny, the nights were steamy
I can’t wait to touch you and to hold you
When we are together, there will be a tsunami
Ooh now I can’t help being tacky.

The words don’t rhyme much in this poem
I can’t dictate them in the right way
I guess with all the love in my heart
Emotions have no words to convey

 

No comments: