Monday, December 04, 2006

nothing

wow it's been a while since I wrote anything. I can always use the good old acceptable excuse of being too busy to write. Well, I am here now and I have nothing to write about. hmmmm...... a ver....

I can hear the grey matter in my mind churning
Preparing the synapses for the neurons they are firing
I can feel the thoughts I am thinking
Slowly emerging, emerging, emerging, then , nothing

Nothing.... can it be an adjective?
Is it a word that means something ?
How to describe it if it isn't there for seeing?
Has anyone experienced its being ?

Nothing.... can it be a verb?
Is it a thought that could not be visualized?
The result of which no words could materialize
Or actions that could not be dramatized

Nothingness as a noun has a meaning;
the complete absence of everything
I believe it has neither a beginning
Nor an ending

When we sit around doing nothing
Are we really undoing something?
How about unhearing or
unthinking anything?

Whatever part of speech it is located
Its usage is rather convoluted
Women use it when a disagreement has started
Men use it to claim the same has ended

We shouldn't deploy all our five or six senses
To the understanding of absolute nothingness
Just embrace the word as its meaning dictates
Before this becomes a point for debates

I am not an English guru but there, I have filled this previously empty space with nothing.. What color is nothing? I guess it's purple.. hee hee hee

No comments: