Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here we go again

It's been a hectic 2 months and then some
More of that will continue to come
I'm sitting here typing furiously
My bedtime past, and getting sleepy

Days at work left my body weary
Nights at work rendered my mind mushy
Sometimes I wondered if all this is gonna end
Even though I already knew the answer at hand

Having said that, I don't want to stop working
Because the joys of life keep happening
And our work brings forth that life and its perks
When we work to live and not live to work

From Mondays to Saturdays
Sometimes all through Sundays
We eat, work, sleep, eat , work, sleep
To make money so we can save and keep

From Mondays to Saturdays
Sometimes all through Sundays
We eat, work, sleep, eat, work, sleep
Ay, here we go all over again.





No comments: