Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simple things..

.. mean a lot to me
Simple things only children can see
Simple things like horses running free
And easy acceptance of life

Simple things never compromise
All things have a rhythm I can realize
I feel content in my freedom
And I feel that my freedom is right

I never want to stop being a child
I used to see the flowers growing wild
To see the sun rise in the morning
Sunlight growing filling the skies

Simple things of the earth don't die
They just grow and change as time goes by
There are no questions without answers
I found my answer to life is living
The secret to living is life.

The poem above was written by an unknown author but I just felt that I have to share it with everyone reading my blog. It's beautiful, poignant and something I totally believe in.

No comments: